Debbi Marquette Photography only uses information provided within the transaction to fulfill your order. This includes your name and shipping address.
I will only use this information to:
• communicate with you about your order
• to fulfill your order
Information is never sold or rented. The collection of information is used solely to process your order.
• Debbi Marquette Photography does not receive credit card information. Transactions are handled securely through Stripe and PayPal.
• You may receive future email communication to tell you about specials or new products. Of course, you may always opt out of these emails.
What if my order is received damaged?
For Metal Prints:
• The shipping partner I use always ships all pictures in custom made packaging. Each order is insured for full replacement cost.
• It is a rare occurrence that there is damage but if so contact me within 3 days.
• Check you order in front of the delivery person if you notice any damage. You can refuse to accept if damage is noticed. If you see damage after you have accepted the artwork, please take pictures and contact me within 3 days.
• I ship all prints up to 12×18 in rigid mailers.
• Larger sizes are shipped from my production partner
Damaged prints will be replaced. Please take pictures and contact me for arrangements.
Can I cancel my order?
I try to provide the fastest turnaround time. Therefore, production starts shortly after your order is received.
Once production has started it is not possible to cancel your order. In the event of a change of mind please contact me, and if production has not started I will cancel your order.
Do You Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Debbi Marquette Photography stands on its own merits. Customers are blown away by the quality and beauty. However, I understand that buying fine art online can be a scary process. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact me. Sometimes the issue can be resolved, and if not, I offer a money back guarantee.
All items must be in original condition. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• You have 7 days to change your mind and request a return.
• Return postage is at your expense.
• I must receive the order within 30 days of the delivery.
• The order needs to arrive undamaged. Therefore, I highly suggest insuring the return order.
• Your satisfaction is my top priority.
Customs and Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for any delays due to customs and mail delivery time. Unfortunately, once the carrier has your order I do not have any control over delivery delays.
Prints: two business days
Prints are shipped via USPS. Tracking numbers will be provided.
Metal: 4 days
Metal prints are shipped via USPS, Fed Ex Ground, UPS. This is up to the discretion of our production partner. Tracking numbers will be provided when available.