Prints can be purchased on 1/2 inch maple wood and canvas. Feel free to contact me for a price.
I hope you see some art work that brings you inspiration for your home or office.
There are two main print options for bald eagle photography, travel photography or landscape photography prints:
• Professional photography paper prints ready to be framed
• Aluminum Metal Prints that are modern and ready to hang
Museum quality paper tailored for Fine Art Prints that is:
• Thick - 20 mil. (twice as thick as 10 mil. premium luster photo paper used by many photographers)
• Acid Free (did you ever see a discolored old photo? Acid free prevents that)
• Water resistant
• Specialized tactile feel (you can feel the difference!)
• Better quality picture with 3-dimensional effect and sense of depth
• Age resistant – museum quality
• Especially designed for fine art use
If you’re looking for a modern way to display your photos in high definition quality and
head turning color, metal prints are exactly what you’ve been waiting for. It’s hard to illustrate the superiority of metal prints on a computer screen. But, if you were to see them next to a traditional photo print in person, the difference would be obvious—it’s the one that makes your jaw drop.
Metal prints are made by a process called dye sublimation. Unlike the traditional method of printing directly on the surface, which may damage easily, dye sublimation infuses the image directly into the hard coating to provide lasting durability and protection.
Metal prints are:
Coated aluminum which is durable and glossy
Gives a 3-dimensional look to the print
Cleans with a damp cloth or glass cleaner
3/4 inch float mount so the picture looks as if it is floating off the wall
Lightweight and ready to hang